CFTE & ALMA: How Technology Transforms Treasury and ALM
CFTE is delighted to announce its upcoming joint event with ALMA: Technology In Action
Technology in Action will be the opportunity to gain insights on the technological changes solving liquidity requirements in banks.
A joint panel of Balance Sheet Managers and Technology Specialists will join Steven Romanus (Product Owner of Cloud Technology, HSBC), Huy Nguyen Trieu (Co-Founder of CFTE), and Jamie Paris (Chair of ALMA), moderated by Chris Blake (HSBC).
They will outline how the technology journey of the last few years, associated with regulatory requirements for liquidity reporting, is being solved by both big data and cloud computing technology.
- 18.00 – 18.30: Guest arrival and registration
- 18.30 – 18.40: Welcome speech and introduction of CFTE: Huy Nguyen Trieu (Co-founder of CFTE)
- 18.40 – 18.50: Opening speech: Jamie Paris (Chair, ALMA)
- 18.50 – 19.20: Technology in Action: Steven Romanus (Product Owner of Cloud Technology, HSBC)
- 19.20 – 19.50: Panel discussion and Q&A
– Jamie Paris (Chair, ALMA)
– Setven Romanus (Product Owner of Cloud Technology, HSBC)
– Huy Nguyen Trieu (Co-Founder, CFTE)
– Moderator: Christopher Blake (HSBC)
- 19.50 – 20.30: Networking & Drinks
- 20.30 End of event
When: Thursday, 28th of November
Where: Level39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, E14 5AB, London, UK
*Register to attend the evening event here!