Learn Fintech From the Masters
If 2017 has shown us one thing, it’s that the technology revolution has finally come to the financial services industry. And as finance shifts to digital, there is now an urgent need for relevant Fintech education that can help professionals working in the industry to adapt.
With this in mind, the Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship has released Around Fintech in 8 Hours – an online Fintech foundation course, now in its 3rd session, that is helping professionals across the world to:
- Learn about the latest Fintech trends from the world’s top thinkers (20 senior leaders in finance)
- Equip ping them with the knowledge and understanding to transform their career potential
- Validating their Fintech knowledge with a Certificate of Completion signed by four lecturers who have taught Fintech at Imperial College London, Oxford, Singapore Management University and The University of Hong Kong
- A background to why Around Fintech in 8 Hours is key to understanding digital finance
- An explanation of the course content and format
- What to expect once you’ve completed the course
- An introduction to global community of CFTE Alumni
Plus there will be a chance to put your questions to the team in a Q&A.
When: Wednesday, February 7th 2018. 11:00-11:45am GMT.
Where: Online, hosted on our platform.