Fintech Around the World – By CFTE Alumni
Join CFTE’s international community on Monday June 22nd! CFTE alumni from all around the globe are welcome to an online event organised by CFTE’s Local Chapters and alumni from UK, Singapore and Hong Kong!
In this unique session, hosted at CFTE’s Virtual Campus, international speakers will be sharing insights on how the Fintech ecosystems in the industry’s three major hubs: Singapore, Hong Kong and London , is thriving.
From the situation pre, during and post-COVID, you will get the chance to know more about how the industry is advancing and facing its challenges in these major cities, as well as the chance to network with fellow professionals from all over the globe.
Even though we are living times of social distancing, it is important to continue exchanging and networking virtually! Exciting things are happening even during these uncertain times in the industry!
You are all invited to join us on June 22nd, at 7pm Singapore time / 12pm London time!
AGENDA (UK TIME):
Singapore and Hong-Kong insights:
12:00 – 13:00 Panel Discussion : The startup space in Hong-Kong and Singapore, how do they overcome the challenges during COVID-19?
13:00 – 13:15 Q&A
13:15 – 13:45 Open Networking
- Ms. Bowie Lau, Founder of MaGESpire (Alumni of CFTE)
- Ms. Patricia Slawinska, Founder of Rempower.Tech
- Lim Ka-Ming, Chief Investment Officer at Limitless
- James Ian Gillingham, Founder and MD of FinxFlo
- Matt Jackson, Moderator, Program Manager APAC – MoneyGram International (Alumni of CFTE)
13:45 – 14:15 Presentation: London Fintech ecosystem – examples of progress during COVID-19
14:15 – 14:35 Panel Discussion: Regulatory environment and Future of finance
14:35 – 14:45 Q&A
14:45 – 15:15 Open Networking
- Alix Brunet, Venture Investing at Citi Ventures
- Husayn Kassai, CEO & Co-Founder at Onfido
- Kieran D’Silva, Co-founder & CFO at PrimaryBid
- Egemen Edgu, Banker at Citi Bank
CFTE: In a tech world, we bet on people | https://cfte.education/