CFTE & IBF Masterclass: Open Banking Platforms
The Institute of Banking & Finance of Singapore (IBF) together with the Centre for Finance, Technology & Entrepreneurship (CFTE) are pleased to announce their first co-developed online session: “Open Banking Platforms and their role in the current economy”
CFTE’s Co-Founder Huy Nguyen Trieu and Stephan Murer, Former Group CTO at UBS and owner of Murer Consulting will discuss what is Open Banking and its importance in today’s financial realm. You’ll understand the different thought-leadership in Open Banking, the different business models that run the industry, and how to create value in an API economy.
If you are interested in the rapid transformation happening globally and want to understand the different opportunities in finance 2.0, Huy and Stephan Murer will discuss the latest industry topics that are shaping finance today.
- 16:45 Arrival & Welcome
- 17:00 Introduction by IBF & CFTE
- 17:05 Keynote: An industry overview of Open Banking (Huy Nguyen Trieu)
- 17:20 Keynote: Open banking – Challenges for incumbent organizations (Stephan Murer)
- 17: 35 Fireside Chat – Are platforms the future of Banking?
- 18:00 Q&A and Virtual Networking
- 18:30 End of the session
We look forward to seeing you there – REGISTER HERE
CFTE: In a tech world, we bet on people | https://cfte.education/