CFA Fintech Forum 2020
Discover the future of the investment profession at the CFA Fintech Forum 2020. What skills do you need to acquire, and how do you stay ahead as financial technologies change?
When operating in an ever-changing landscape, Fintech companies are having to overcome constant challenges. Listen to the founders and CEOs of leading Fintech firms discuss what they have overcome in recent years, and what takeaways there are for investment professionals.
Huy Nguyen Trieu, CFTE’s Co-Founder, will be sharing his expertise in the following keynote from 10am to 10:30am:
The Fintech revolution: from 2015 to 2025
How has finance transformed in the last 5 years? What is the trend for the next 5? Last year, banks cut 80,000 jobs. It was also the year when Square overtook Deutsche Bank in market capitalisation. Coincidence or different sides of the same coin? Huy Nguyen Trieu, co-founder of CFTE, the largest corporate university in digital finance and ex MD at Citi, will share his views on the trends transforming finance today.
The forum will also be counting with other great speakers such as:
- Richard Davies (COO, Revolut)
- Andrew Eisen (Partner, Senior Vice President and Global Head, IHS Markit)
Attend the forum and find answers to the following:
- Is alternative data simply an addition to what we already have, or is it a brave new world?
- How is RegTech helping market participants comply with regulation? How is RegTech influencing changes in regulation itself?
- What will be the impact of public blockchains? Is there anything to be learnt from the application of private blockchains?
Tailored to the asset management sector, network with other like-minded individuals at this full-day conference.
When: 6 March 2020
Where: Inmarsat Conference Centre
CPD: 5 hours
For further details, full programme and tickets, visit the CFA Fintech Forum website here.