Summary: The Fintech Foundation Course is an introductory course to learn about Fintech and digital finance from the Centre for Finance, Technology and Entrepreneurship. It targets finance professionals, entrepreneurs, and technologists. It has been designed in collaboration with 4 senior lecturers and 16 industry experts from across finance, to give a comprehensive breakdown of main Fintech trends in a simple and concise manner.
- Taught in an easy-to-digest manner by 4 senior Fintech lecturers who between them have lectured at Singapore Management University, Imperial College London, Oxford University and The University of Hong Kong.
- Industry insights from 16 top experts working in Fintech, including the Global Head of Bank Research at Citi, Global Head of Innovation at HSBC, CEO of Ping An Technology, and many more
- Accreditation from the Institute of Banking and Finance in Singapore and CPD in the UK.
- Be part of a global community of over 50,000 professionals and entrepreneurs
- Events to network and free online lessons with key people in FinTech to stay updated
- Huy Nguyen Trieu (CEO – The Disruptive Group | Co-Founder – CFTE | Associate Fellow – Oxford)
- Andrei Kirilenko (Director – Centre for Global Finance and Technology | Imperial College London)
- Janos Barberis (Founder – Supercharger | Head of Entrepreneurship – CFTE | Research Fellow – Hong Kong University)
- Dan Liebau (Founder – Lightbulb Capital | Instructor Fintech & Innovation – Singapore Management University)
- 40,000+ Learners Enrolled
- 4 Senior Academics
- 16 Fintech Guest Experts
Cost: £299 or 3 payments of £99
Certificate: CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion
- Course Format: 100% Online
- Course Access: 6 months access to content from start date
- Course Model: Instructor-Led
2. Fintech Prodegree – Imarticus LearningSummary: The first of its kind online programme for Fintech, partnering with Rise Mumbai, that provides in-depth exposure to four crucial Fintech sectors in a carefully curated curriculum that is industry-aligned. Participants will get an all-encompassing look at Fintech through the various modules, including blockchain, analytics and machine learning, robotic process automation and more. Advantages: Programme is created in collaboration with Rise Mumbai, which was created by Barclays. Learners may also apply for an internship at Rise Mumbai or to Rise Accelerator for technical support and mentorship. Key lecturers:
- Manoj Kankaria (Director, Head of Market Risk, Credit Risk and Prime Brokerage Margin Technology – Barclays)
- Dr Pradeep Bilurkar (VP, Machine Learning – Barclays)
- Utkarsh Verma (Co-founder / COO – Algorythmix)
- Olaf Ransome (Chief Commercial Officer – Fnality International)
3. MBA Fintech – IILM UniversitySummary: This MBA course will equip learners with the ability to spot opportunities to disrupt existing financial services, examining existing and emerging technologies surrounding payments, markets, money, consumer experience and more. It also delves into the ideas and principles of frameworks around RegTech, PropTech and social inclusion. Advantages: Career Development Centre at the university will offer its support and network to help participants launch their careers. The MBA also focuses on innovation in order to cultivate talents aiming to change the environment. Key lecturers:
4. Advanced Programme in FinTech and Financial Blockchain (APFFB) – IIMCSummary: The programme covers both foundational and advanced concepts in Fintech which will give learners a well-rounded view of the industry’s background as well as where it is today. The topics of data analysis, banks and financial institutions, digital payments, blockchain, crypto assets and tokens and risk management are all covered, in addition to various capstone case studies for participants to analyse. Advantages: Suitable for management professionals at middle and senior management in the fields of banking, financial services, regulation, technology and related industries, who are looking to create or implement a Fintech strategy in their companies. Key lecturers:
- Saibal Chattopadhyay (Professor – IIM Calcutta)
- Ashok Banerjee (Professor – IIM Calcutta)
- Indranil Bose (Professor – IIM Calcutta)
5. Masters in Fintech – BSE Institute LimitedSummary: Learners taking the Masters in Fintech programme will be exposed to a wide range of concepts, including blockchain, cryptocurrency, artificial intelligence and machine learning, Internet of Things and more. A blended learning experience will combine experiential learning and case studies to offer a well-rounded course, which is continuously reviewed by a panel of industry heavyweights in order to ensure that the curriculum is up to date. Advantages: Masters is awarded by the University of Mumbai, one of the premier institutes of higher learning in India. Key lecturers:
6. Decoding Fintech – SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR)Summary: Decoding Fintech is a short course that is designed for Fintech enthusiasts and working professionals aiming to understand both the business and technological aspects of Fintech. Participants will gain a multi-perspective view of Fintech as a whole at the end of the course, as well as familiar with concepts such as blockchain, AI and machine learning, cryptocurrencies, robo-advisors and more, in addition to being able to apply this knowledge in a business setting or in their companies. Advantages: Short, two-day course is suitable for busy individuals. Discounts available for early bird and large groups of learners. Key lecturers:
- Prof. Vidhu Shekhar (Asst. Professor – Finance)
- Extrapreneurship – The Future of Entrepreneurship in Fintech
- How AI is Being Used at Investment Banks – Trade Settlement
- What is eXtrapreneurship?
- How AI is Being Used at Investment Banks – Trade Processing
- Will AI Take My Job?
No event found!